Whiskey/Hotel game 2019 - Day 1.

For Loose Games & Shows.
Buff Orpington
Grizzly Madam

Re: Whiskey/Hotel game 2019 - Day 1.

Post by Buff Orpington »

For an interesting tactical conundrum try deploying multiple 105s mounted on Jeeps against a single T34/85. To make it more difficult the 105s are a Peacekeeping force and don't have any ammunition on hand but the tank commander doesn't know that. Nicosia airport, 1974, and the Canadians are trying to persuade the GNG to bugger off as they don't want the Turks to flatten the place.
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
Norman D. Landings
Grizzly Madam

Post by Norman D. Landings »

Less downtime for the non-phasing player?
He was going to use that time to get a tea round in.
We’ll die of dehydration now.

Edited to add: why the buggery didn’t the Canucks have ammo? Knobs.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

The Rhodeleland Daily Bush and Monkey Racers Gazette have been making some strange claims in recent days. Reports have been coming out of St Audacious' Hospital in the capital 'Glastonbury' that following the unrest in Kumbayah three months ago an emergency patient was rushed, in barely alive and under high security. Leaks suggest that the man was badly injured and suffering burns consistent with those caused by high explosives.
Following numerous operations and the unfortunate amputation of his left arm, the Gazette reports, the patient has now recovered enough to leave the hospital and be taken to a secure location in Southern Rhodeleland (Gange Province)for recuperation.
Given that his body was not identified following the Kumbayah emergency and that he has previously had a close relationship with the Government of Rhodeleland it is rumoured that Patient 'K' may be none other than President Comrade General N’Dahwehlahweh, now under Rhodeleland protection.
Tim Hall
Gaynor

Post by Tim Hall »

I hope so, I bought him a new car the other day, having a sneaking suspicion he is still amongst the living.
Rules? You ask me what rules do I use. No, I don't do rules.