Fingz wot I frow paint at

For your gaming pictures & links.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Re: Fingz wot I frow paint at

Post by Jeremy »

Essex Boy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:51 am Can you still get that game, or are you up grading the original?
They did a limited run of a 4th edition back in 2014 that sold out almost immediately. I have a full set that I picked up on eBay (courtesy of a Goat Major referral) about 4 years ago. This is just a different chapter with different troop types to play the same game. They released supplementary scenario packs - the third scenario for these guys is absolutely incredible as the hulk is literally ripping apart behind you as you try and achieve your objective (and the Stealers try and stop you).

I paid about £35 for mine, which considering they now go for anything from £100 to £450, was an absolute steal!

I played the first edition back in the very early 90’s and was completely hooked. I absolutely love this game, probably my favourite game ever. Such simple rules, but so difficult to master. I’ve never known a game create tension like this one does.
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

Thanks for that, Jezza.

I've only played it a couple or three times and that was many, many years ago. Never thought to buy a copy - wish I had now.

I wonder if Pemps or Tim have a copy?

E
Pemble
Loose Virgin

Post by Pemble »

Nope, don't have Space Hulk, have a couple of Alien games that are similar and obviously own Terminator figures (it was the law).

There were rumours of a re-release but I think this has just become 40K 10th edition.
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

Pemble wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:48 pm Nope, don't have Space Hulk, have a couple of Alien games that are similar and obviously own Terminator figures (it was the law).

There were rumours of a re-release but I think this has just become 40K 10th edition.
doh!
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Pemble wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:48 pm There were rumours of a re-release but I think this has just become 40K 10th edition.
Yup. I suspect you’re right
RogerB
Loose Virgin

Post by RogerB »

Phenomenal work!
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

RogerB wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:38 pm Phenomenal work!
Forgive me Roger, I don't think I've said hello.

You're 'across the pond' I believe? Where abouts? Any particular wargaming interests?

Iain
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

I’m back to painting Star Wars. Finished painting Drai Bruscht, the deep cover Rebel agent who has secret plans of the new Deathstar being constructed.

DougM
PurpleBot

Post by DougM »

Nice... don't recognise the sculpt?
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Squamous freebie when joining their Patreon