Battlefront having a sale

For your Wargames Wittering
Etranger
Jezebel

Battlefront having a sale

Post by Etranger »

There are a few around here who are interested in 15mm WWII. Well here's a chance to get a decent discount! Just as well that I get paid next week.
Late War Sale
As many of you will have seen already in our year end announcement 2019 will see us return to the Late War period on the 6 June. ....

Before we retire them in preparation for the new range, we are going to give everyone the chance to get hold of the Late War codes that exist as part of V3 Late War.

The sale will run from 18 January to 10 February 2019. All Late War miniatures and books will be on sale for that period at 33% off miniatures and 50% off books.

This sale will exclude dice, templates, and anything else not a miniature or book. While books will be subject to stock levels, any and all miniatures will be available to order during the entirety of the sale. Those in stock will be shipped as normal, while those not in stock will be made to fill orders, so there is no way you will miss out on what you want. As such, expect orders to be shipped in two waves as out of stock codes will take longer to ship than items currently in the warehouses....

Q: When will I be charged for my order?
A: Orders will be charged once they are downloaded from the website by our warehouse staff and processed in our sales system.

Q: Is the discounted pricing listed in the online store?
A: Yes, the prices for Late War items include the 33% or 50% discount, and all sale items are clearly identified.

Q: Are the new Late War books discounted?
A: No, but the V3 Late War books are. V4 Late War will be released as per the Late War release schedule.

Q: Will there be enough stock?
A: Yes. We have stock of the Late War miniatures range in our warehouses currently, but if demand is higher than our stock levels, we will produce the excess as soon as possible and completely fulfil orders in the same order that they came through the webstore. Books however, are limited in stock.

Q: How long does the sale last?
A: The sale starts on 18 January and ends 10 February 2019.

Q: How much will I pay for Shipping?
A: All orders over $100USD, €80 or £60 will qualify for Free Shipping. Don’t worry if your shopping cart still shows a freight charge as it will be removed once downloaded from the online store.

* free shipping only applies to orders from Mail Order customers in the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Rest of the World Customers: Due to the diverse range of the places that ROW covers (from Afghanistan to Zambia) the shipping charge as shown on the website will be 50% of the standard shipping price.

Q: Does the sale include terrain?
A: No, only the miniatures and V3 books range.

Last Updated On Thursday, January 10, 2019 by Luke at Battlefront
https://www.flamesofwar.com/hobby.aspx?art_id=6376
vexillia
Fallen Woman

Re: Battlefront having a sale

Post by vexillia »

Not sure I can compete with this but if anyone wants some PSC Shermans or an Sdkfz 251 Ausf D I'll do post free for two or more packs - http://vexillia.com/psc/shop15_wwii.html

Order by PM or email please.
Last edited by vexillia on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martin Stephenson :: Work | Blog | Auctions

FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

I love the fact, they neglected to pre warn their retailers of this......
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

FreddBloggs wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:52 pm I love the fact, they neglected to pre warn their retailers of this......
Can you be pre warned? Warning that you're about to be warned? I suppose you could let people know you're about to set off a fire alarm due to the engulfing flames, that might be a pre-warning?
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

Hi retailer that dec order for late war stuff, well in jan we are going to cut the price by 33%, but offer you no further discount.....
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

tim.w wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:25 pm
FreddBloggs wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:52 pm I love the fact, they neglected to pre warn their retailers of this......
Can you be pre warned? Warning that you're about to be warned? I suppose you could let people know you're about to set off a fire alarm due to the engulfing flames, that might be a pre-warning?
Nor can you paint something 'up'. Or train someone 'up'. Or can you.
Count Belisarius
Grizzly Madam

Post by Count Belisarius »

You can fuck something up though...
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Oh aye. Definitely. Usually more than once.
Etranger
Jezebel

Post by Etranger »

Something BF has considerable form for....
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Essex Boy wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:58 pm Nor can you paint something 'up'. Or train someone 'up'. Or can you.
I can paddle a small boat. Can you?
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.