What are people buying?

For your Wargames Wittering
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Re: What are people buying?

Post by Paul »

MarshalNey wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm Sorry to hear that Paul. Hope you recover soon.
I'm hoping a couple of days with my feet up will avoid having to have an operation! Had to be wheeled out of IKEA on sunday. Felt OK after Ayton, but then Carronade, IKEA and a dog shaped missile have me barely walking FFS. :(
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Some more Amera Plsatics river sections. I have just enough for a 6’ length, so bought a few bends, a fork and a few more straight sections to give me some versatility
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

Jeremy wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:51 pm Some more Amera Plsatics river sections. I have just enough for a 6’ length, so bought a few bends, a fork and a few more straight sections to give me some versatility
Some of the Amera stuff also makes great moulds. I'm not sure about how moral that is but they just do :)
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Paul wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:05 pm
Jeremy wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:51 pm Some more Amera Plsatics river sections. I have just enough for a 6’ length, so bought a few bends, a fork and a few more straight sections to give me some versatility
Some of the Amera stuff also makes great moulds. I'm not sure about how moral that is but they just do :)
Probably not very. They’re super cheap, so probably not worth it in the long run
RMD
Jezebel

Post by RMD »

Jeremy wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:51 pm I have just enough for a 6’ length
Me too, but I don't use it as a rule...
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

Paul wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:36 pm
MarshalNey wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:29 pm Sorry to hear that Paul. Hope you recover soon.
I'm hoping a couple of days with my feet up will avoid having to have an operation! Had to be wheeled out of IKEA on sunday. Felt OK after Ayton, but then Carronade, IKEA and a dog shaped missile have me barely walking FFS. :(
Good luck with that then. I hope someone thinks to regularly bring you tea and biscuits.

Iain
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

Essex Boy wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:18 pm
Paul wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:36 pm I'm hoping a couple of days with my feet up will avoid having to have an operation! Had to be wheeled out of IKEA on sunday. Felt OK after Ayton, but then Carronade, IKEA and a dog shaped missile have me barely walking FFS. :(
Good luck with that then. I hope someone thinks to regularly bring you tea and biscuits.
Even better, I discovered that I can stream Amazon Prime on my ipad upstairs :buddies:
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

I find IKEA leaves me in that state. Haven't gone back since.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

I went once to collect some hinges for Jamie because it’s quite far from where we live, but at that stage was on my way home from work. I have had no desire to go ever again. Aside from their glass figure cabinets, I don’t particularly like anything they make
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

My flat is chokka with their bookcases, but never again to the store. Their website is wonderful, the store should have "Mazes macht Frei" above its entrance.