I blame Purps for that.
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Re: What are people buying?

Post by Paul »

Jamanicus wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:50 pm So Paul....was this the kind of stuff u had in mind for your Venetian Horror game at Ayton?? Could get some stuff complete by then to use if you want??
Essex Boy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:54 pm Paul - wot Jamie says. If you need stuff for your game I can contribute, and willingly so.
Thanks guys, I should have enough, as the setup doesn't need to be more than 4ft square with 4 players. However if I hit six players I might need to extend the table a bit a be a few buildings short...so i'll be in touch once i've worked it all out. :)
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

:thumbs:
Ilkley Old School
PurpleBot

Post by Ilkley Old School »

I am well and truly bitten by the ACW bug at the moment. I am now thinking of Fire and Fury using 10mm Blaze Away figures on a kitchen table.
Tim Hall
Gaynor

Post by Tim Hall »

Ilkley Old School wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:48 pm I am well and truly bitten by the ACW bug at the moment. I am now thinking of Fire and Fury using 10mm Blaze Away figures on a kitchen table.
Go for it Mark, after all you have only done it in three scales that I know of, what's another one. ha ha. Says the man that has already done it in three scales and is now buying up Spencer Smith ACW to do in a shiny, and will no doubt buy the 42mm figures when Peter puts them on the market.
Rules? You ask me what rules do I use. No, I don't do rules.
FreddBloggs
Grizzly Madam

Post by FreddBloggs »

6mm is good for kitchen tables....
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

6mm is excellent for the period
Ilkley Old School
PurpleBot

Tim Hall wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:35 pm
Ilkley Old School wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:48 pm I am well and truly bitten by the ACW bug at the moment. I am now thinking of Fire and Fury using 10mm Blaze Away figures on a kitchen table.
Go for it Mark, after all you have only done it in three scales that I know of, what's another one. ha ha. Says the man that has already done it in three scales and is now buying up Spencer Smith ACW to do in a shiny, and will no doubt buy the 42mm figures when Peter puts them on the market.
Ordered a few packs of Blaze Away figures from Lancashire Games tonight. It was rude not to as they have a 15% sale on at the moment.
RMD
Jezebel

Post by RMD »

Yeah, I've been loving 10mm Fire & Fury since starting the period a year ago. :moredrink:
Ilkley Old School
PurpleBot

RMD wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:46 am
Yeah, I've been loving 10mm Fire & Fury since starting the period a year ago. :moredrink:
I like what you have done with your set up and I am going to do something similar. Although I will probably go with 4 figures rather than 3 per base.