SELWG 2022

For Loose Games & Shows.
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Re: SELWG 2022

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

:thumbs:
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:21 am Not at all - the red on your shield is extremely vibrant.
:thumbs:
John Rich
Loose Virgin

Post by John Rich »

Tim Hall wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:52 pm I would not make a special pilgrimage to the SELWG show as such, but if you are in the vicinity then it might be worth popping in. I haven't been to see it at at this venue, I only went when it was at Crystal Palace. So at least you will not have to brave the uncivilised wilds of South London, full of strange people who eat their own young and are generally uncouth. The new venue is in a far more sophisticated area of the capital, on the outer northern fringes. It is a bit like Salute (Lite). It's new venue might actually be easier to get to as well. I always hated the trek to Crystal Palace, but then I never liked to go South of the river guv'nor.
With you on that one, as a born and bred Eastender "sarf" of the river was definitely " here be dragons" 😊
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Well, they've moved on - it's now "here be machetes". The dragons are all cowering in their basements now.
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.