Perry plastic French Nap infantry swap request

For trading your quality goods
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Perry plastic French Nap infantry swap request

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

This is addressed to all of you who have ever acquired the Perry plastic 28mm Napoleonic French infantry sets and have spare bits left over.

In each box there are three sprues of figures, on each of which there is a selection of spare heads. Six of these are wearing forage caps - five late-war pokalems (the flat-topped ones with the side flaps) and one early-war bonnet de police (the type that sensible folk used to wear with a nightshirt). This last head is the one I am looking for - as many as you have.

Let me know your numbers and price (even if it's only postage).
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
World2dave
Jezebel

Re: Perry plastic French Nap infantry swap request

Post by World2dave »

I keep all sorts of sprue leftovers but don't have any of these I'm afraid.
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

The baron is recruiting a division of wee willie winkies for Ayton 2019?
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

grizzlymc wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:55 pm The baron is recruiting a division of wee willie winkies for Ayton 2019?
:clappy:

Brendan,

Might there be any such caps in the Victrix early French infantry box? I'm in York so I can't check but I know I have a box of those hidden away somewhere.

Iain
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

grizzlymc wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:55 pm The baron is recruiting a division of wee willie winkies for Ayton 2019?
I'll thank you to keep your ursine willie winkie (wee or otherwise) to yourself, if you don't mind.

It's for a Sharp Practice Bavarian force (28mm), just to supply some head variations.

Iain - By all means have a look, although if it's the 1807-1812 set, then unfortunately it's shakos or bare heads only. I think the "bicorne" French infantry (1804-1807) has some, judging by the colour photos, but not entirely clear. Neither of the artillery sets, nor the three Guard infantry boxes seem to have any either.
Last edited by BaronVonWreckedoften on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam

Post by grizzlymc »

My willie is far from wee. It has been described in terms of "Fairly stretching the ..........

Imagination!"
Etranger
Jezebel

Post by Etranger »

grizzlymc wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:06 pm My willie is far from wee. It has been described in terms of "Fairly stretching the ..........

Trade Description Act.
FTFY... :thumbs: