Ayton 2018 Modernesque Skirmish

For Loose Games & Shows.
Norman D. Landings
Grizzly Madam

Re: Ayton 2018 Modernesque Skirmish

Post by Norman D. Landings »

What it was not, was half-hearted.
I went full Juju. Rhythmic hip movements were involved.
Buff Orpington
Grizzly Madam

Post by Buff Orpington »

No video evidence, we are a society of gentlemen.
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Norman D. Landings wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:29 am What it was not, was half-hearted.
I went full Juju. Rhythmic hip movements were involved.
This is true. Sadly very, very true. There are some thing you just can never, ever unsee
Norman D. Landings
Grizzly Madam

Post by Norman D. Landings »

And thus the yoke of oppression was lifted from Kumbaya, and the dawn of a new day of social progress, equality and reconciliation was heralded in by the inauguration of President Comrade General Phillipe Foutanga Babani Sissoko N’Dahwehlahweh!

Whilst eternally grateful to the forces of HMG for their steadfast support, President N’Dahwehlahweh was reluctantly forced to act against them due to their misguided conviction that the counter-revolutionary puppet M’Tumba should be reinstated.
Hopefully the extremely generous mineral rights deal Comrade General N’Dahwehlahweh is ready to sign will convince the Anglian government that the new Kumbayan regime has only the best intentions.
This has nothing to do with the Anglian light armoured forces currently favouring the capital with a visit.

It may be that - in the past - the Comrade Generals remarks, taken out of context by the counter-revolutionary press, have given the impression that Rhodieland was a nest of vipers ripe to be overthrown.
The Comrade General is pleased to put this grievous misrepresentation to rest! The courageous actions of our stalwart Rhodielander allies have secured justice for the Kumbayan nation. Rumors of cross-border guerilla activities against the sovereign state of Rhodieland incur nothing but stern disapproval from President N’Dahwehlahweh!

We would like to assure the Soviet government that a full and transparent investigation will be launched into the fate of the Soviet ambassador. And the staff of the Soviet embassy. And their security detail, and the expeditionary force sent to rescue them.
No stone will be left unturned, and If foul play is discovered, those responsible will be dealt with according to the finest traditions of the Kumbayan justice system.

Finally, all officers of the organization representing itself as the “Kumbayan National Guard” are required to report to the nearest police station for routine administrative purposes.
Don’t make us come looking.

Lastly, a charitable fund has been established for the families of those unfortunate souls who fell victim to monkey attacks.
Seriously - who saw that coming?

Tea and medals all round,

Ujuju,

President Comrade General N’Dahwehlahweh.
Purple
Grizzly Madam

Post by Purple »

:buddies:
Attachments
77A708D8-80A4-467F-BE9C-AB8E171E18D9.jpeg
77A708D8-80A4-467F-BE9C-AB8E171E18D9.jpeg (149.18 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Well, I had dinner with the esteemed General tonight. A very humble soul. No police cavalcade or security presence in sight. Clearly much loved by the masses.
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

You were of course aware he was feeding you President M'Timbo U'Tumbi's National Guard..
Buff Orpington
Grizzly Madam

Post by Buff Orpington »

I can reasonably claim a degree of satisfaction from my boys efforts. No one else took out two vehicles with one shot today. Despite his wounds Joshua Kolo, brother of the late S/Sgt Elijah Kolo, took out the Rhodieland Gazelle and it crashed onto the National Guard's halftrack.
I know when to go out
I know when to stay in
Get things done
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

tim.w wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:49 pm You were of course aware he was feeding you President M'Timbo U'Tumbi's National Guard..
They made tasty gravy!
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Buff Orpington wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:37 am .....we are a society of gentlemen.
Now that definitely qualifies as "fantasy" gaming!
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.