Pendraken's 2023 Releases!

For traders and such to entice us to open our wallets
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Pendraken's 2023 Releases!

Post by Leon Pendraken »

For anyone unfamiliar with us, Pendraken now stock well over 6000 products for wargamers, including figures, scenery, MDF buildings, paints, bases, decals and more. The majority of our products are in 10mm scale (1:150th) but we also stock a wide selection of other items. We have a shop in the north-east of the UK as well if anyone wants to call in!

This thread will contain all of our releases and new product lines for 2023, so to get things started...

Our next release of the year is a really fun one, as Techno's Night Terrors are now available!  These Fantasy chaotic hybrid sculpts are sculpted by Phil Lewis and are an eclectic combination of heads, weapons and limbs to create some truly weird looking creatures! 

For anyone unaware of Phil's background, he worked at Games Workshop in the early 1990s, overseeing the photography, painting and sculpting departments at various points.  Some folks may remember his Blood Bowl team that appeared in White Dwarf many moons ago, with these new figures following a similar old-school theme.

So for a bit of 1990's nostalgia, head over and take a look here: https://www.pendraken.co.uk/technos-nig ... 1095-c.asp

Techno's Night Terrors - https://www.pendraken.co.uk/technos-nig ... 1095-c.asp
TNT-CLW    The Claw
TNT-GAR    Gargantua
TNT-QUA    Quadro
TNT-SAY    Sayford
TNT-VSP    Vespa
TNT-WLF    Wolfkin
(all priced at £5 each)

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Re: Pendraken's 2023 Releases!

Post by Leon Pendraken »

Next up we've got a very useful addition for multiple scales, with wire spears and pikes now available in various sizes.

These are made from 0.8mm coated steel wire and are extremely strong, so won't get bent during use.  They're also very sharp so watch your fingers when you're picking up your units!

We've got the flattened spear tip versions in 40mm, 50mm, 80mm and 100mm options.  And then we've also added rounded pike tip versions in 40mm and 50mm, which will be perfect for smaller scale figures.

Weapons - https://www.pendraken.co.uk/weapons-1094-c.asp
WEA-SP40P    40mm spears, with pike tip (x30)    £4.95
WEA-SP40S    40mm spears, with spear tip (x30)    £4.95
WEA-SP50P    50mm spears, with pike tip (x30)    £4.95
WEA-SP50S    50mm spears, with spear tip (x30)    £4.95
WEA-SP80S    80mm spears, with spear tip (x20)    £3.95
WEA-SP100S    100mm spears, with spear tip (x20)    £3.95

And some pics:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

Thank you Leon.

Will you have the Pikes and spears at Vapa?

Iain
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

We should do (not sure where on the stand yet!) but always best to pre-order if you'll definitely want them. There's a 'Collect at Show' delivery option on the website, or just shoot me an email and I'll get them ready for you.
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

Brilliant! Was needing some spears and those are great value.
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

Leon Pendraken wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:55 pm We should do (not sure where on the stand yet!) but always best to pre-order if you'll definitely want them. There's a 'Collect at Show' delivery option on the website, or just shoot me an email and I'll get them ready for you.
Many thanks.

Sadly, it looks like the rail strike might scupper my plans to head north. I'd best wait a while to see what transpires.

Iain
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

Essex Boy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:52 pm Many thanks.

Sadly, it looks like the rail strike might scupper my plans to head north. I'd best wait a while to see what transpires.

Iain
No worries, I'll make sure we've got them with us on the day anyway and hopefully the trains can get you up here.
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

Fingers crossed and thumbs up.
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Isn't that called the hand jive?
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
Essex Boy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Essex Boy »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:57 am Isn't that called the hand jive?
If they keep moving.