Pendraken & Litko!

For traders and such to entice us to open our wallets
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Pendraken & Litko!

Post by Leon Pendraken »

We are very pleased to announce that Pendraken are the new UK stockist for the excellent Litko products!

LITKO Game Accessories designs and manufactures a huge range of hobby gaming products including tokens, markers, dice towers, measuring devices, gauges, templates, bases, movement trays and more!  These high-quality and uniquely designed products will enhance your gaming experience and let you UPGRADE YOUR GAME!

For the past decade or so these products have been available through Gaming Enhancements (formerly Figures in Comfort) and Erik & Ellen have done a fantastic job of building and supporting the UK customer base.  We’d like to thank them for their help in getting the stock transferred to us and wish them all the best for the future.

To get started we’ll be doing an inventory of the stock we’ve received and then we can place our first order from Litko.  We’ll be focusing on the Tokens & Markers ranges to begin with but moving forward we’ll be looking to expand across many of their ranges, so please get in touch if there’s something in particular you’d be interested in seeing.

We’ll have the first of these products available online through our website shortly (www.pendraken.co.uk) and in our physical shop up here in Middlesbrough.  We’ll also be taking a selection of the most popular items along to the UK shows too so make sure to come by and have a look.

We’ll have more updates as we get the stock added to our website!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Buff Redux
PurpleBot

Re: Pendraken & Litko!

Post by Buff Redux »

That's good news.
Count Belisarius
Grizzly Madam

Post by Count Belisarius »

Excellent! Well done. The empire expands!
goat major
Grizzly Madam

Post by goat major »

Great news !
Goaty bloggy thing http://goatmajor.org.uk
Goaty twitty thing http://www.twitter.com/GoatMajor
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

Cheers guys, it'll certainly add a bit of colour to the shop/show stand!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

Just to update everyone on this, the Litko stock is now up and available on the website here: https://www.pendraken.co.uk/litko-gamin ... 1097-c.asp We've got a large variety of the Tokens along with a selection of the other items, with more on the way from the States currently.

We've also added a Clearance section for some of the products that we're not planning to stock initially, along with some discontinued Litko items, so have a browse and see if there's anything you need: https://www.pendraken.co.uk/clearance-1108-c.asp

If there are any Litko items that you'd like us to order in for you, just drop us a message and we'll add them to our next stock order.
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Leon Pendraken wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:01 pm Image
I missed this thread when it was first posted and have only just seen it. I am still trying to work out why I need to "Upgrade my Camel".

:fp:
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:53 am
I missed this thread when it was first posted and have only just seen it. I am still trying to work out why I need to "Upgrade my Camel".

:fp:
Who doesn't need an extra hump?
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Is this another reference to Bettany Hughes?
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:53 am I missed this thread when it was first posted and have only just seen it. I am still trying to work out why I need to "Upgrade my Camel".
Everyone needs an upgraded camel!