F/S Citadel OOP High Elves, Spearmen, White Lions, Pheonix Guard and Swordmasters

For trading your quality goods
Atheling_2006
Hasty Harlot

F/S Citadel OOP High Elves, Spearmen, White Lions, Pheonix Guard and Swordmasters

Post by Atheling_2006 »

For Sale- Selloing at the exact price they cost me on ebay- minus the postage costs from eBay of course

Citadel/Games Workshop OOP Metal (and 1 plastic) High elves:

I want to sell the plastic High elves Warriors box, the White Lions of Chrace and the Swordmasters in lots.

Buyer pays postage- it will be a light but quite large package.

Payment via Paypal

If you are interested, please PM me or contact me at

darrell DOT hindley AT googlemail DOT com

Prices Above Images

19 Swordmasters of Heoth- £110. GBP

18 White Lions of Chrace- £105. GBP

Pheonix Guard- Still in Blister- £28. GBP

Warhammer High Elf Warrior Regiment- Mint condition/Still wrapped in plastic- £60
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Re: F/S Citadel OOP High Elves, Spearmen, White Lions, Pheonix Guard and Swordmasters

Post by Paul »

You might have bought them at the height of their value! I don't know about the others but when I checked out the metal swordmasters a couple of weeks ago (I found a couple in my odds and ends box) they were selling for around £40-£50 for a regiment of twenty :(
Atheling_2006
Hasty Harlot

Re: F/S Citadel OOP High Elves, Spearmen, White Lions, Pheonix Guard and Swordmasters

Post by Atheling_2006 »

Paul wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:11 pm You might have bought them at the height of their value! I don't know about the others but when I checked out the metal swordmasters a couple of weeks ago (I found a couple in my odds and ends box) they were selling for around £40-£50 for a regiment of twenty :(
I did not bid on any of them- something I do not believe in- but bought them at "Buy it Now". They were all bought within the last two weeks which would suggest to me that they are still at the value I bought them for.
they were selling for around £40-£50 for a regiment of twenty :(
Sorry Paul- I found some plastic high Elf miniatures (7th/8th Ed.) that might be described as selling for less but no evidence at all of any selling for less than I bought them for. I'm not daft and would have obviously bought them for a lower price if at all possible.

I am certainly not trying to rip anyone off and if anyone thinks the price to high, then they are of course at liberty not to buy. I am not a dishonest guy!

Please don't hijack the thread again mate.

If you PM me, I can send you copies of the Paypal receipts? In fact I'm willing to do that for anyone.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

Atheling_2006 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:59 pm
I did not bid on any of them- something I do not believe in- but bought them at "Buy it Now".
If you PM me, I can send you copies of the Paypal receipts? In fact I'm willing to do that for anyone.
I don't doubt your word at all.....it's the Buy it Now purchase that has inflated the price for you :( The buy it now metal individuals of the Swordmasters get up to £3-4 a pop too for rank and file.
(Like i say no idea on the others)

Auction listings of the metal guys sell for much less. So you might need to take a hit to sell them on :(
The real killer is you can't even add value by painting them!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/276406074683 ... R56g4ozZYw

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176227048331 ... R6ag4ozZYw

I feel your pain "Basement Mark" asked me to sell some nicely painted Celts for him at a (not unreasonable £3 a figure) Ebay tops them out at around £2 a figure, which once you take the various fees out isn't even worth him considering.
Atheling_2006
Hasty Harlot

Post by Atheling_2006 »

Paul wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:19 pm
Atheling_2006 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:59 pm
I did not bid on any of them- something I do not believe in- but bought them at "Buy it Now".
I don't doubt your word at all.....it's the Buy it Now purchase that has inflated the price for you :( The buy it now metal individuals of the Swordmasters get up to £3-4 a pop too for rank and file.
(Like i say no idea on the others)

Auction listings of the metal guys sell for much less. So you might need to take a hit to sell them on :(
The real killer is you can't even add value by painting them!
Well, if they don't sell on the fora, I can pop them back on ebay and see what happens.
Neither of these two listings are current mate.
Paul wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:19 pm I feel your pain "Basement Mark" asked me to sell some nicely painted Celts for him at a (not unreasonable £3 a figure) Ebay tops them out at around £2 a figure, which once you take the various fees out isn't even worth him considering.
if I do sell any historical figures, I usually get £25 for a foot miniature and £50 for a cavalry miniature.

I am a decent painter and can command these prices, though I doubt pone would get the same return on Fantasy stuff.
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Post by Paul »

Atheling_2006 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:04 pm Neither of these two listings are current mate.
No they're not, they are Sold listings that have finished in the past week.
Which was kind of my reason for showing them. You can't value things by looking at what people are asking, just what they've sold for. :)
The first is twenty unpainted Metal Swordmasters of Hoeth with bases and sold for £43.

Atheling_2006 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:04 pm if I do sell any historical figures, I usually get £25 for a foot miniature and £50 for a cavalry miniature.
I am a decent painter and can command these prices, though I doubt pone would get the same return on Fantasy stuff.
Marks are good, neatly painted with shading and highlighting etc... and finished with LBM transfers. Not worth £25 a go but certainly £3 !
Twenty years ago he was painting to sell and would get around £5 a foot figure and plenty of repeat business.