Galleries from the Ayton Gaming Weekends
- Posts: 2139
- Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:32 pm
- Location: Lincoln
- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:13 pm
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Is that all you took? Slacker!
- Hasty Harlot
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:55 am
- Location: Newcastle
....from our official war photographer!
- Posts: 2277
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:22 pm
- Location: South Essex
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:26 pm
Thanks for that shot of my two Saladins before Paul's airstrike took both of them out.
- Posts: 996
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:09 pm
Hmm, nice, you cheeky goat.
- Grizzly Madam
- Posts: 4243
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:33 am
Magnificent shots of linear warfare at its best. The armour didn't seem very durable over in Kumbayah.
- Posts: 2598
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:32 pm
- Location: The wilds of Surrey
Looks like an excellent day's gaming - whatever your interests.
- Loose Virgin
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:40 am
- Location: Hove, UK
Nice pics, Simon.
Thanks for sharing.