Pendraken's 2020 Releases!

For traders and such to entice us to open our wallets
Shahbahraz
Jezebel

Re: Pendraken's 2020 Releases!

Post by Shahbahraz »

It is. Ta.
Wargames dreams never die, they just get left in a box.

----https://aleadodyssey.blogspot.com/----
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

Shahbahraz wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:27 amIt is. Ta.
That's excellent, great to hear. Give me a shout if I can help with anything at all.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Peeler
Grizzly Madam

Post by Peeler »

Eeh, it's like a fairy tale with a happy ending. And they all traded happily ever after. 😁
goat major
Grizzly Madam

Post by goat major »

Well Leon being from Middlesbrough is a natural Prince Charming
Goaty bloggy thing http://goatmajor.org.uk
Goaty twitty thing http://www.twitter.com/GoatMajor
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

goat major wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:04 pm Well Leon being from Middlesbrough is a natural Prince Charming
Of course, everyone from M'bro is naturally gifted with a certain charisma and eloquence that you just can't buy...!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

We know that a lot of you have been waiting a long time for these and they're finally here! The TB Line Islamics range is back online and available to order again.

We've got 8 codes in this batch covering mounted command, cavalry and infantry with a nice mix of sculpts in each. We've not found any extra sculpts for these packs, which is a bit of a shame, but they are up to the usual high standard that we've seen in the previous TB ranges. It's taken quite a lot of clean-up work though, this batch of 8 codes took nearly 12 hours of careful cleaning to get them ready for the new production moulds.

For those who've not had any TB Line figures before, they match up very well to our own in both size and proportions.

TB Line
Middle Age Islamics - https://pendraken.co.uk/tb-line/middle-ages/islamics/
TB-188 Mounted command group £5.50
TB-189 Heavy knights with lance £5.50
TB-190 Light cavalry with bows £5.50
TB-191 Light camelry with spear/bow £5.50
TB-192 Archers £5.50
TB-193 Crossbowman £5.50
TB-194 Knights on foot £5.50
TB-195 Infantry with sword/spear £5.50
(Packs contain 15 cavalry or 30 infantry)

And the pics:

The final Middle Ages range in the TB Line catalogue is the Mongols, so we'll be getting those sorted out for release in 2021.
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Leon Pendraken wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:18 am Of course, everyone from M'bro is naturally gifted with a certain charisma and eloquence that you just can't buy...!
Can I just have the cash instead, if it's all the same?
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:04 pm Can I just have the cash instead, if it's all the same?
I'll get that 23p over to you asap...!
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

We've got a fun little pair of releases next with both a siege tower and a trebuchet now available in our Late Medieval range!

The structures have been made from MDF and then Techno has added some handy crew figures to them for us. Both standing at around 80mm high they'll make a great addition to any siege games. The trebuchet will require a bit of modelling to make the sling and ropes, but we're sure that folks will have those to hand at home. The tower could equally be pulled into position by horses, so we can supply those as well if folks want them.

European Late Medieval - https://pendraken.co.uk/medieval/late-european/
ELM41 Siege tower with crew £5.00
ELM42 Trebuchet with crew £5.00

And the pics of course:

We hope you like them!
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Leon Pendraken wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:42 pm
BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:04 pm Can I just have the cash instead, if it's all the same?
I'll get that 23p over to you asap...!
:clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy:
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.