General d'Armee

For your Wargames Wittering
HMS Priapus
Hasty Harlot
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:40 pm

Re: General d'Armee

Post by HMS Priapus » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:25 pm

And here we go... Frontenac grappa. Sipping on my brewing buddy's dry Irish Stout, pondering when the contents of the bottle below will usher in the hour of Zero Drink Thirty.

Image

User avatar
Essex Boy
Jezebel
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:22 pm
Location: South Essex
Contact:

Re: General d'Armee

Post by Essex Boy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:43 pm

ochoin wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:12 pm
Red, orange, yellow,green,blue, indigo, violet.

Do I have to connect any more dots for you?

donald
Erm.

User avatar
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam
Posts: 5260
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:29 am
Location: Purgatory

Re: General d'Armee

Post by Jeremy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:57 pm

HMS Priapus wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:25 pm
And here we go... Frontenac grappa. Sipping on my brewing buddy's dry Irish Stout, pondering when the contents of the bottle below will usher in the hour of Zero Drink Thirty.

Image
My experiences with Grappa have never ended well

ochoin
First Base
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:52 am
Location: Brisvegas

Re: General d'Armee

Post by ochoin » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:22 pm

Essex Boy wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:43 pm
ochoin wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:12 pm
Red, orange, yellow,green,blue, indigo, violet.

Do I have to connect any more dots for you?

donald
Erm.
Iain, I've long been an admirer of your intelligence. You're 'pulling my chain'? Surely?

The seven major sections of the light spectrum? Spectrum? Got it??

donald

(you never worked at Bletchely, I'm assuming.....)

User avatar
Essex Boy
Jezebel
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:22 pm
Location: South Essex
Contact:

Re: General d'Armee

Post by Essex Boy » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:49 pm

Oh right. Thanks for explaining, Donald. I got the rainbow reference but misinterpreted your meaning.

Spectrum. Very clever, and something of a relief.

Iain

ochoin
First Base
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:52 am
Location: Brisvegas

Re: General d'Armee

Post by ochoin » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:23 am

Essex Boy wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:49 pm
the rainbow reference

Iain
No. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

donald

User avatar
Essex Boy
Jezebel
Posts: 2955
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:22 pm
Location: South Essex
Contact:

Re: General d'Armee

Post by Essex Boy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:28 am

ochoin wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:23 am
Essex Boy wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:49 pm
the rainbow reference

Iain
No. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

donald
Absolutely not.

Post Reply