Anyone do SCW?

For trading your quality goods
Post Reply
tim.w
Gaynor
Posts: 1793
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 am
Location: York

Anyone do SCW?

Post by tim.w » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:58 pm

I seem to have 2 figures I think I got from Paul. Any use to anyone?

User avatar
Vintage Wargaming
PurpleBot
Posts: 796
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:16 pm
Location: North East England
Contact:

Re: Anyone do SCW?

Post by Vintage Wargaming » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:04 am

Wouldn’t be 20 mm would they?

tim.w
Gaynor
Posts: 1793
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 am
Location: York

Re: Anyone do SCW?

Post by tim.w » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:16 am

No sorry, I had to look twice but they're small 28mm.

User avatar
Paul
Jezebel
Posts: 2892
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Anyone do SCW?

Post by Paul » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:35 am

tim.w wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:58 pm
I seem to have 2 figures I think I got from Paul. Any use to anyone?
Trying to think what they might be as i've never had any SCW? :D
Are they from this set of ww1 Brits?
https://1stcorps.co.uk/product/british- ... h-raiders/

or they might be a couple of the spares from the Footsore VBCW range from the VBCW Ayton? If they're neither then they're acquired from someone else :D :D
Last edited by Paul on Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
World2dave
Gaynor
Posts: 1735
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:31 am
Location: In the Middle
Contact:

Re: Anyone do SCW?

Post by World2dave » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:30 am

tim.w wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:16 am
No sorry, I had to look twice but they're small 28mm.
Does that make them 25mm?
Stupid hobby.

User avatar
grizzlymc
Grizzly Madam
Posts: 8692
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:33 am
Location: Sunny Sydney
Contact:

Re: Anyone do SCW?

Post by grizzlymc » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:43 am

World2dave wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:30 am
tim.w wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:16 am
No sorry, I had to look twice but they're small 28mm.
Does that make them 25mm?
Stupid hobby.
:clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

tim.w
Gaynor
Posts: 1793
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:21 am
Location: York

Re: Anyone do SCW?

Post by tim.w » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:03 pm

I'd say 26.5mm so either large 25's or small 28's. Yes that's the 1st Corps set you sent me with the trench raiders, there's two really well sculpted SCW too so likely Footsore.

User avatar
Paul
Jezebel
Posts: 2892
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:39 pm

Re: Anyone do SCW?

Post by Paul » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:39 pm

tim.w wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:03 pm
I'd say 26.5mm so either large 25's or small 28's. Yes that's the 1st Corps set you sent me with the trench raiders, there's two really well sculpted SCW too so likely Footsore.
They'll be Fottsore VCBW "Brigands" :D
Incidentally, just to tempt your medieval side, Footsore have a 20% off sale at the moment (so long as you order £100 worth I think).

Post Reply