Pendraken Shop Opening - Sat 26th March! (UK)

For traders and such to entice us to open our wallets
Paul
Grizzly Madam

Re: Pendraken Shop Opening - Sat 26th March! (UK)

Post by Paul »

goat major wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:51 pm make a weekend of it and visit the other attractions of Middlesbrough. I mean you won't be able to pack them all in but you can manage the highlights
I've seen Middlesbrough's greatest attraction....the sign saying "You are now leaving Middlesbrough..."
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:54 am Not a scale/size I can really contemplate now, given my eyesight (even with post-cataract op improvements), but I do wish you all the best with this. They are lovely little figures, and in a visually superior incarnation, a younger me would have leapt at your AWI range.
There'll be a lot of non-10mm in the shop as well, I think about 1/3rd of our stock is other scales these days so there's a lot of tempting goodies for the 6mm/15mm/20mm/28mm gamers as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Wg Cdr Luddite
PurpleBot

Post by Wg Cdr Luddite »

It's rather large. Shouldn't a 10mm shop be less than half the size of a 28mm shop ?
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

Wg Cdr Luddite wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:42 pm It's rather large. Shouldn't a 10mm shop be less than half the size of a 28mm shop ?
It's quite large, and surprisingly full already! I had all sorts of plans for stocking third-party stuff but we don't seem to have the space now. I think the shop is about 700sq/ft or thereabouts.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

goat major wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:51 pm
Paul wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:07 pm Hope all goes well....luckily a bit too far for me to travel...phew :D
make a weekend of it and visit the other attractions of Middlesbrough. I mean you won't be able to pack them all in but you can manage the highlights
Not to mention that it is the culinary centre of the universe
BaronVonWreckedoften
Grizzly Madam

Post by BaronVonWreckedoften »

Leon Pendraken wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:16 pm There'll be a lot of non-10mm in the shop as well, I think about 1/3rd of our stock is other scales these days so there's a lot of tempting goodies for the 6mm/15mm/20mm/28mm gamers as well.
I do recall searching your recent sale pages for those wee dice holders, but unfortunately they'd all gone! I shall keep an eye on your announcements, rest assured.
Kein Plan überlebt den ersten Kontakt mit den Würfeln. (No plan survives the first contact with the dice.)
Baron Mannshed von Wreckedoften, First Sea Lord of the Bavarian Admiralty.
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

BaronVonWreckedoften wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:46 am I do recall searching your recent sale pages for those wee dice holders, but unfortunately they'd all gone! I shall keep an eye on your announcements, rest assured.
That's a bit odd, was that on the website or our eBay page? The dice frames are all manufactured here so they shouldn't ever show as out of stock: https://www.pendraken.co.uk/dice-and-frames-877-c.asp We do run low on the small dice at times (especially recently!) but we had a restock last month and most of them are in stock now.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Brilliant! Just ordered some of your (usually out of stock) black 5mm dice. Been waiting for them to come back into stock for ages.
Leon Pendraken
Fallen Woman

Post by Leon Pendraken »

Jeremy wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:16 am Brilliant! Just ordered some of your (usually out of stock) black 5mm dice. Been waiting for them to come back into stock for ages.
Ahh, the dreaded 5mm dice! We have to bring those in from the States so I usually wait until we need most of the colours to spread the shipping costs out a bit.

Thanks for the order as well, I'll get those straight out to you on Mon/Tues.
Jeremy
Grizzly Madam

Post by Jeremy »

Super, thanks!