Little Big Man decals

For your Wargames Wittering
ochoin
Gaynor

Little Big Man decals

Post by ochoin »

Amazing. I've always avoided them because they didn't fit my 1/72 figures & seemed so very fiddly.
A while back, I bought some excess figures off Iain & he threw some LBM transfers into the package. I finally tried them out.

They were scaled for 1/72, & with the sticky tape trick, were easy to use. Someone told me very sharp scissors (the kind you don't run, holding) were a boon & the cutting out was not a problem. And they look great.

donald
tim.w
Jezebel

Re: Little Big Man decals

Post by tim.w »

I've made a couple of orders this week. Can't do without them. Only problem I've found is that sets I've had for a couple of years have gone off and become unuseable as the plastic backing no longer comes away. I'm trying to get them all used now even if I dont paint the figures just yet.
goat major
Grizzly Madam

Post by goat major »

One of the two Microsol solutions (perhaps the red one) works as a transfer remover. It might help to free up old ones from the backing sheet?
Goaty bloggy thing http://goatmajor.org.uk
Goaty twitty thing http://www.twitter.com/GoatMajor
bangorstu
PurpleBot

Post by bangorstu »

I've never understood why they simply don' make them waterslide and why they insist the customer has to cut the middle out of a tiny 28mm decal for the shield boss.

Being clumsy as hell that's why I avoid them which is a shame because they look wonderful.
tim.w
Jezebel

Post by tim.w »

bangorstu wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:22 pm I've never understood why they simply don' make them waterslide and why they insist the customer has to cut the middle out of a tiny 28mm decal for the shield boss.

Being clumsy as hell that's why I avoid them which is a shame because they look wonderful.
I never bother doing that. The ones I've had have had precut boss holes.