Battle Honours 3D Presents The American Civil War in both 28mm & 40mm scale

For traders and such to entice us to open our wallets
Battle Honours 3D
Loose Virgin

Battle Honours 3D Presents The American Civil War in both 28mm & 40mm scale

Post by Battle Honours 3D »

Hey, I’m Michael from Battle Honours 3D, (www.battlehonours3d.com), & I’m posting here today to and bring attention to the Kickstarter, Battle Honours 3D Presents The American Civil War in both 28mm & 40mm scale.
The project features high-quality, realistic miniatures in 28mm & 40mm scale for the American Civil War, representing both the Confederates and Union sides. Battle Honours 3D’s 8k high-quality realistic Confederates and Union soldiers are crafted with stunning detail, bringing the intensity of the American Civil War right to your tabletop.
Each miniature is designed to capture the essence of the era. From the buckles on the uniforms to the expressions of the soldiers, every aspect is meticulously created to offer an unparalleled war gaming experience.
Why am I posting here? This is your chance to make a difference. We need your support to cross the finish line. Remember, we will only be funded if we reach our goal by April 14, 2024. We’re already at 20% of our goal and on our way to unlocking some of our stretch goals that include Artillery Officers, Mounted Colonels, Dismounted Cavalry, & Zouaves. With the ultimate goal of some of the prettiest limbers available on the market.
Back this project today and be the first to command these well-crafted miniatures. Whether you’re a history buff, a war gaming enthusiast, or a collector of fine miniatures, this is the campaign you’ve been waiting for!
Here are few of our reviews based upon our previous customers.
“Superb quality, decent price, well packaged - highly recommended. I have 6mm windows with individual frames thanks to the quality of the resin printout!”
“Very detailed model which you wouldn’t think was 3D printed; it’s so good.”
“Love this item! Very clean model, no cleaning required.”
If you’d like to check it out, visit here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ba ... 40mm-scale
If you miss this opportunity, the whole range of ACW will be launched on our website following the Kickstarter.
Thanks for reading.
Michael